How Pragati VTS System Can Improve Your Business
Pragati VTS System offers an efficient, effective vehicle tracking system for managing your business fleet. Vehicle Tracking Devices deliver real time information on the location, activity and mobile inventory of your vehicles to improve business performance and customer service. Track Your Truck vehicle tracking devices also provide valuable protections in the event of vehicle theft and recovery.
Track your truck benefits your entire management team, including
- Dispatchers who manage vehicle destinations
- Business owners seeking operational control
- Managers directing "on time" performance
- Crisis management and communications
Use Our ROI Calculator for Improving your Business by using the Functionalities provided in our application.
Direct Dispatching and Messaging on the FlY
The Discrete Wireless Pragati VTS Device is the most reliable tracking hardware in the industry. Our devices are proudly built internationally and are installed by our nation-wide network of certified installers.
The Pragati VTS System and GPS Vehicle Tracking Device give you complete flexibility to decide which fleet management features best meet your business needs and improve your bottom line.
You can also increase your driver's productivity, safety and customer service with the GPS navigation device, Re-route drivers to new jobs, organize fleet routes and send instant alerts with a click of your mouse, or from your Pragatiphone you can also Gather GPS fleet data and statistics by vehicle, time, location, fleet, driver or an individual event to increase your business intelligence and improve operational efficiency.
Vehicle tracking technology is the easiest way any business can improve profit, routing, customer service, and efficiency. GPS vehicle tracking technology has progressed significantly over the past decade, making it now more affordable and easy to use than ever before! Large fleet management operations are no longer the only businesses taking advantage of vehicle tracking technology as almost every company with a mobile asset has been modernizing communication and accountability efforts. Companies utilizing GPS tracking system technology include:
Increase Profit, Productivity & Efficiency with GPS Tracking!
No matter what type of business you are in, vehicle tracking system technology can provide you with an easy way to increase company profit and improve employee productivity. Poor route management, unauthorized usage of company vehicle(s), and employee moonlighting are only a few of the factors that can have an effect on the bottom line of a business. Accountability means everything in the business world, and no company can manage something they cannot measure. Vehicle tracking technology provides businesses the opportunity and tools necessary to measure and account for any company vehicle or employee in the field. Even if your business has only one company vehicle, a GPS tracking system can help boost overall operations and management.
Tracking System Benefits
Improve routing, planning, and communication between vehicle operators and supervisors by adopting a vehicle tracking system plan!
Corporate Tracking System:
Increase sales visits, easily document mileage driven, and improve overall customer satisfaction with an active tracking system!
Eliminate unauthorized vehicle usage, excessive idling, and other wasteful habits by drivers with real-time tracking technology!
- Document every stop an employee made, how long they were stopped for, speeds driven, routes travelled, and more with a passive tracking system!
- Give yourself an edge over the competition by modernizing and improving your vehicle(s) with GPS tracking technology!
- Don't Speed. Every 5 KMPH you drive over 70 KMPH is like paying an extra 100 ml of the fuel for the vehicle.
- Stop Tailgating : Frequent stops and starts costs you an extra 1-2% in fuel efficiency.
- For more information and Fuel saving tips please visit FuelEconomy.org
- Engine : it takes 73% more horsepower to cruise at 70 KMPH, 159% more horsepower to cruise at 80 KMPH.
- Fuel Cost : Research indicated that each Kilometer per hour above 70 KMPH increases fuel consumption by 1.5%.
- Tires: Tire wear will almost double at road speeds of 70 KMPH or greater.
- Maintenance Cost : Increasing from 70 KMPH to 80 KMPH increases the cost by 80%.
- Accident Probabilities : Approximate stopping distances. At 70 KMPH, stopping distance is 63% greater than at 50 KMPH. Even in daylight, higher speeds will significantly increase accident probabilities.